All Airtemp® packaged units deliver dependable performance and their durable, attractive cabinetry complements your home’s surroundings.
• Efficient and affordable: Meets Department of Energy 14 SEER efficiency standards.
• Innovative: All-aluminum Micro-Channel coils to optimize heat transfer and eliminate corrosion.
• Optional electric heat: Field installed 5–20 KW
• Durable finish: Galvanized steel for added strength and durability, featuring silicone-protected 1.5 mil polyester urethane finish that provides superior corrosion resistance, 50% better protection than standard outdoor finishes.
• Attractive cabinet: Classic dark gray styling for premium product appearance.
• Double Protection: Wire coil guard with earth-friendly epoxy, and never-rust mesh hail guard protect the unit’s coil from accidental and weather related damage.
• Easy access: Cost conscious engineering reduces service time to maintain electrical and refrigerant components.
• Raised corrosion-resistant drain pan: Quickly drains water away from the unit.
• Built to the highest standards for the American market
All Airtemp® products are designed, assembled and repeatedly and thoroughly tested in North America.
Cooling capacities 2 thru 5 tons